You are going to go through Sample Questions ON THE ENEMY PART-2(New Pattern) CLASS 12 ENGLISH-FLAMINGO. To score better in CBSE examinations, the role of sample questions is immense, A learner has to practise rigorously to master the topic and put in the examination meticulously without making any mistakes. Sample questions help to cope with the pattern and dos and don ts that CBSE desires a learner to achieve. Here in the lesson SAMPLE QUESTIONS ON THE ENEMY PART-2(New Pattern), CLASS 12 ENGLISH-FLAMINGO experts made it sure that sample questions come with the design and blueprint prescribed by CBSE. So let us find out SAMPLE QUESTIONS ON THE ENEMY PART-2(New Pattern) CLASS 12 ENGLISH-FLAMINGO
A. CHOOSE THE CORRECT ONE FROM THE OPTIONS GIVEN BELOW.
1. “by what luck he had found her in the most casual way, by chance literally, at an American professor’s house.” Who is the American Professor?
a) Harley b) Harlow c) Hennings d) Hemmingway
2. “the food so bad, the professor’s wife so voluble”-What is the colsest meaning of “voluble”
a. mute b. garrulous c. tacitum. d.none
3. ‘They had finished their work at school and had come home to Japan”-Which one of the following is a map of Japan
4. “It was at this moment that both of them saw something black come out of the mists.”..Mist is the one where visibility is –
a) less than 1000 meters b) more than 1000 meters c) More than 1500 meters d) None
5. “Somehow the man had managed to come through them — he must be badly torn” What might have torn the man?
a) rock b) sharp edge of the tress c) sharp objects unspecified d) knife
6. “A white man!” Hana whispered”.Here whispered means-
a) spoken from distance b) speaking in an undertone c) speaking with disappointment d) speaking with a sigh
7. “He took up the battered cap”….what was written on the cap?
A US NAVY b. UNITED STATES MARINE c. US SEAL d. UNITED STATES SWAT
8. “The flesh was blackened with powder”.What is the powder ?
a) antifungal b) anti-allergy c) gun powder d) prickly heat powder
9 ‘‘If we sheltered a white man in our house we should be arrested and if we turned him over as a prisoner, he would certainly die,’’….What emotion does the poem reflect here ?
a. concern b. anxiety c. triumph d. duality
10 He packed the wound with……………
a) bandage b) cotton c) sea moss d) All of the above
B. Answer the following questions in about 50 words each .5×2=10
a) How did Sadao take initial care for the American soldier?
b) “Sadao and Hana saved the American because they had stayed in America”-Do you support the statement?
c) “Sadao is an expert surgeon whereas Hana is panicky where surgery is concerned”.Discuss the statement with reference to the text.
d) “House and garden of Sadao reflect pure traditional Japanese tradition” Does the story place Japanese tradition above American culture?
e) “Conversation between the American and Hana and Sadao had been had neither friendly nor of enmity”-Discuss.
C. Answer the following questions in about 100-120 words 5×2=10
a) “Sadao and the General both were not in a situation to expose each other.” How were both patriot and selfish?
b) “The servants of Sadao were more patriot than Sadao himself”.Discuss critically.
- Arithmetic Progressions Chapter 5 NCERT Solutions For Class 10 CBSE Mathematics (Exercise 3 and 4)
- Arithmetic Progressions Chapter 5 NCERT Solutions For Class 10 CBSE Mathematics (Exercise 1 and 2)
- Some Applications of Trigonometry Chapter 9 Extra Questions and Solutions For Class 10 CBSE Mathematics
- Circles Chapter 10 Extra Questions and Solutions For Class 10 CBSE Mathematics
- Coordinate Geometry Chapter 7 Extra Questions and Solutions For Class 10 CBSE Mathematics