REVISION TEST 1
CLASS 10 ||CBSE ENGLISH
TIME -1.15 HRS|| FULL MARKS -20
A. Answer the questions.
getting bad now,’’ exclaimed the man. 4
1 . Who said this ?
2. In which context was it said?
3. Does the bad situation end ? (Do Not
Answer In Yes/No)
4. Name the author of the story.
B. ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN
ABOUT 30 – 40 WORDS EACH (any four) 4×2=8
1. How does the author describe the
situation of Lencho’s house and field?
2. How does the shower bring optimism
and then complete disaster?
3. How did Lencho and his family enjoy
the shower as a welcome gift?
4. How did hailstones bring a pole
asunder thought and behavior in Lencho?
5. How did the postman and the
postmaster react seeing the address written to god?
6. How did the postmaster manage
seventy pesos for Lencho?
F. ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN
ABOUT 200 WORDS.(Any one) 8
1. The story “A Letter to God” reflects Lencho
as a person of innocence and God. Discuss.