1 .Where did the giant go?
Answer-The giant went to to visit his friend,the Cornish ogre
2. What did the giant do when he saw the children playing in his Garden ?
Answer- when the Giant saw the children playing in his Garden he built a high wall around his Garden and put up a notice board
3. Why was it still winter in the Giants Garden?
Answer- it was still winter in the Giants Garden as because there were no children and so the birds did not care to sing and the trees did not blossom
4. Who were happy seeing spring has not arrived in the garden?
Answer- the snow and the Frost were happy seeing spring has not arrived
5. Was the giant happy?
Answer- no the giant was worried as there was no sign of spring
6. What was the Giants reaction when he had a little linnet singing?
Answer- to him it seemed the most beautiful music as we did not hear any bird singing for a very long time
7. What did the Giants see through the little Hole In The Wall?
Answer- he saw that the children crept in and was sitting in the branches and the trees covered themselves with blossoms. The birds were flying and twittering with delight and the flowers were looking up through the green grass and laughing
8. What did the giant do when he realised his mistake?
Answer- when the giant realised his mistake he decided to knock down the wall and decided that the garden shall be the children’s playground forever.